U.S. Democrats plan to give Israel an addition $225 million for military spending. The same bill also cuts $1 billion of emergency funds meant to deal with the 50,000 undocumented child migrants held in crowded and unsanitary border facilities.
Israel already received $504 million for the joint U.S.-Israel Missle Defense Program for the Fiscal Year of 2014. That is not including the $3.1 Billion the Obama Administration spent on Foreign Military Financing (FMF) for Israel for the Fiscal Year 2014.
no money for water in detroit
no money for public schools
no money for student loan debt relief
no money for healthcare
no money for crumbling infrastructure
no money for economic investment in inner cities and indian country
People need to get angry now
I was already angry.
This makes me even more angry.
For my most popular style infogaphics go here:
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 1 Infographic.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Sunglasses Infographic.
- Know Your Shoes Part 1 Infographic. Lobster Claws anyone?
- Know Your Shoes Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic from Paper Blog.
- Know Your Hats Infographic.
- Know Your Collars and Cuffs Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Skirts Infographic.
- Know Your Nail Shapes and What’s Popular on Instagram Infographics.
- Know Your Eye Liners Infographic.
This is soooooooo helpful
Man Creates The First Ever Leaf That Turns Light …: “this is so amazing”
Barbara Sukowa as Hildegard von Bingen, in Vision: From the Life of Hildegard von Bingen.
Hildegard is seriously my very-favourite woman in history: mystic, writer, composer, herbalist, and more, she faced the disdain of her local 12th-Century Roman Catholic clergy, and in spite of it all, was endorsed by the Pope as a visionary. <3